Shipping, Delivery and Returns
Effective date: October 1, 2019
Where do you ship?
V10 Plus USA ships in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
What are your shipping costs?
We offer free shipping.
Do you ship internationally?
We do not ship outside of the U.S., but V10 Plus is offered in more than 23 countries. Feel free to reach out to our parent company www.v10plus.co.jp
When will my order ship?
We process orders within 1-2 business days.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our fulfillment center located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
How long until I receive my item(s)?
For standard shipping, once your package is picked up from our warehouse, expect 3-5 days for arrival.
What if my package is damaged when it arrives?
If your package arrives damaged, please notify us immediately (prior to opening) by emailing: email@example.com. We will arrange for replacement of the damaged item.
How do I return an item?
• If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
• To be eligible for a return, your product must be lightly used and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
• To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. We will provide a full credit back to the original form of payment.
• No receipt, no worries. Within 30 days of purchase, we will be happy to provide a credit to try one of our other amazing products.
• Follow the prompts in the Online Return link to obtain your return label. Pack your item securely, including any paperwork if applicable, along with your receipt or proof of purchase. Be sure to insert packing bubbles or paper to protect the product in the box. Attach your return label to the outside of the package.
• We provide you with a postage-paid mailing label to return the package. Please utilize the same carrier service who delivered the package. If you choose to utilize a different service, you may be charged the extra postage for return. The majority of our delivery service will be USPS (United States Postal Service), we will also utilize UPS and FedEx for larger shipments. Sorry, we cannot be responsible for items lost in transit.
Return address: Fulfillment Center, c/o V10 Plus USA, 1786 S 4650 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84104
• Please allow 10-14 days to process your return.
• In order to offer the best product-return experience, V10 Plus USA reserves the right to limit returns if we suspect misuse of our pure, convenient and simple Return Policy (e.g. excessive returns, reseller activity, or fraud).
• Items purchased from other retailers, sub-distributors, or resellers, and not from the original V10 Plus USA, are not eligible for a return, exchange or credit.
Do you charge for return shipping?
We offer free returns.
Can I exchange a product if it is lightly used?
Yes, if the product is lightly used. In order to offer the best product-return experience, V10 Plus USA reserves the right to limit returns if we suspect misuse of our pure, convenient and simple Return Policy.
Can I return a gift I received?
No receipt, no worries. Within 30 days of purchase, we would be happy to provide you a credit to try one of our other amazing products.
Where are your products manufactured?
All V10 Plus products are made in Japan.
Can I purchase V10 Plus anywhere?
V10 Plus USA is the Exclusive Distributor for the United States. At the present time, V10 Plus can only be purchased from our website. We will keep you updated as we add authorized resellers in the future. Please protect yourself by ensuring you only purchase V10 Plus products from an Authorized V10 Plus Dealer.
Can I use more than one promo code at a time?
Promo codes are limited to one per order and cannot be used once they expire. Promotions are not redeemable for cash. V10 Plus USA reserves the right to change or rescind offers at any time.
Do you accept PayPal and credit cards?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
Can I cancel/change my order?
Once your order has been placed and you wish to make a change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately for assistance.
Can I review my order history?
Yes, you will be able to log into your personal account to review your order history.
Pycnogenol is an extract derived from the bark of French coastal pine trees in Southern France (Bordeaux). The extract contains bioflavonoids and proanthocyanidins, which are also found in fresh fruits and vegetables. Both these components are known to possess antioxidant properties and are thought to have anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) properties as well. Therefore, Pycnogenol is often incorporated into skincare products for its antioxidant ability to help fight against free radicals, which can damage skin cells. This extremely potent extract is 350 and 170 times stronger than anti-oxidant Vitamin C and Vitamin E respectively.
*Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Use of this product may be protected by one or more U.S. patents and other international patents.
LOVE adding this to my daily regimen!
I have been using V10 Plus for just over a year now and my skin has never looked better! My breakouts are reduced, my skin has a glow to it now and I get compliments all of the time.
The best part is, I didn't have to change much to fit V10 Plus into my regimen AND I actually take it with me backpacking and camping- that's what a difference it has made and also how easy it is!
Pycnogenol - love the name😊
I've been use Pycnogenol along with Biocell, and Vit. A for 6 months now! I'm 58 yrs. and have never given skin care, other than cleansing my face and moisturizering in the winter a thought! I swim alot in the summer, had old acne scars and large pores - so they've had a job to do! My skin has never felt or looked better! Pores have tightened, sunspots faded, skin feels super soft and smooth! Highly recommend! ❤️