Hyaluronic Acid Serum Hydrating Skincare
Shipping, Delivery and Returns
Effective date: October 1, 2019
Where do you ship?
V10 Plus USA ships in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
What are your shipping costs?
We offer free shipping.
Do you ship internationally?
We do not ship outside of the U.S., but V10 Plus is offered in more than 23 countries. Feel free to reach out to our parent company www.v10plus.co.jp
When will my order ship?
We process orders within 1-2 business days.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our fulfillment center located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
How long until I receive my item(s)?
For standard shipping, once your package is picked up from our warehouse, expect 3-5 days for arrival.
What if my package is damaged when it arrives?
If your package arrives damaged, please notify us immediately (prior to opening) by emailing: email@example.com. We will arrange for replacement of the damaged item.
How do I return an item?
• If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
• To be eligible for a return, your product must be lightly used and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
• To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. We will provide a full credit back to the original form of payment.
• No receipt, no worries. Within 30 days of purchase, we will be happy to provide a credit to try one of our other amazing products.
• Follow the prompts in the Online Return link to obtain your return label. Pack your item securely, including any paperwork if applicable, along with your receipt or proof of purchase. Be sure to insert packing bubbles or paper to protect the product in the box. Attach your return label to the outside of the package.
• We provide you with a postage-paid mailing label to return the package. Please utilize the same carrier service who delivered the package. If you choose to utilize a different service, you may be charged the extra postage for return. The majority of our delivery service will be USPS (United States Postal Service), we will also utilize UPS and FedEx for larger shipments. Sorry, we cannot be responsible for items lost in transit.
Return address: Fulfillment Center, c/o V10 Plus USA, 1786 S 4650 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84104
• Please allow 10-14 days to process your return.
• In order to offer the best product-return experience, V10 Plus USA reserves the right to limit returns if we suspect misuse of our pure, convenient and simple Return Policy (e.g. excessive returns, reseller activity, or fraud).
• Items purchased from other retailers, sub-distributors, or resellers, and not from the original V10 Plus USA, are not eligible for a return, exchange or credit.
Do you charge for return shipping?
We offer free returns.
Can I exchange a product if it is lightly used?
Yes, if the product is lightly used. In order to offer the best product-return experience, V10 Plus USA reserves the right to limit returns if we suspect misuse of our pure, convenient and simple Return Policy.
Can I return a gift I received?
No receipt, no worries. Within 30 days of purchase, we would be happy to provide you a credit to try one of our other amazing products.
Where are your products manufactured?
All V10 Plus products are made in Japan.
Can I purchase V10 Plus anywhere?
V10 Plus USA is the Exclusive Distributor for the United States. At the present time, V10 Plus can only be purchased from our website. We will keep you updated as we add authorized resellers in the future. Please protect yourself by ensuring you only purchase V10 Plus products from an Authorized V10 Plus Dealer.
Can I use more than one promo code at a time?
Promo codes are limited to one per order and cannot be used once they expire. Promotions are not redeemable for cash. V10 Plus USA reserves the right to change or rescind offers at any time.
Do you accept PayPal and credit cards?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
Can I cancel/change my order?
Once your order has been placed and you wish to make a change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately for assistance.
Can I review my order history?
Yes, you will be able to log into your personal account to review your order history.
Balances. Hydrates. Nourishes.
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide, which occurs naturally in the human body. However, almost fifty percent found in the body is in the skin, making it a significant component of skin tissue. Hyaluronic acid molecules have the unique ability to attract and retain more than 1,000 times their weight in water. Together with Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid is vital to maintaining the skin's layers and structure. The collagen gives the skin its firmness, but it is the Hyaluronic Acid that nourishes and hydrates the collagen. As we age, skin moisture can drop significantly, making the skin lose elasticity and exposing the signs of aging on the skin. Hyaluronic acid plays a critical role in skin health with its unique ability to hold in moisture (6 liters of water per gram of hyaluronic acid). Hyaluronic acid is also a "smart nutrient" as it can adjust its moisture absorption rate based on humidity — relative to the season and the climate.
SODIUM HYALURONATE and LYSOLECITHIN (PHOSPHATIDE), the main component of the cell membrane. Sodium Hyaluronate is a salt derived from hyaluronic acid, and it has unique advantages for the skin compared to "regular" hyaluronic acid. Sodium hyaluronate's main strength lies in its molecular size. When creating sodium hyaluronate, its molecular weight decreases due to removing lipids, proteins, and nucleic acids. Removing these compounds makes the sodium hyaluronate molecule much smaller than hyaluronic acid. This means that sodium hyaluronate, when applied topically, can penetrate the skin more easily than hyaluronic acid to hydrate and firm skin deeply.
Aqua/ Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lysolecithin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate
Follow with Day Milk Gel, Deep Moist Gel or Night Gel. Recommended for day or night use. Lightly rub hands together to mix the serums and apply to face and neck. Follow with Day Milk Gel, Deep Moist Gel or Night Gel. Recommended for day or night use.
V10 Plus Hyaluronic acid is loaded with healing and hydrating power. Hyaluronic acid is one of the main components of the dermis and horny layer. It can hold 6 liters of water per 1 gram to keep the skin hydrated. At age 60, Hyaluronic acid will be about one-third of what a baby has, decreasing as you get older. This renewing serum will help smooth wrinkles and give your skin appearance youthful and glowing.
I love all of the V10 plus serums! They are light, hydrating and effective. I have really sensitive skin and have never had any trouble. I do a spot test before each one and have never had an issue. I can't wait to try all of the other products. Thank you V10!! I love these and love that they're also natural and cruelty free.
This really works and quickly smoothes out fine lines. I recommend!