Shipping, Delivery and Returns
Effective date: October 1, 2019
Where do you ship?
V10 Plus USA ships in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
What are your shipping costs?
We offer free shipping.
Do you ship internationally?
We do not ship outside of the U.S., but V10 Plus is offered in more than 23 countries. Feel free to reach out to our parent company www.v10plus.co.jp
When will my order ship?
We process orders within 1-2 business days.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our fulfillment center located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
How long until I receive my item(s)?
For standard shipping, once your package is picked up from our warehouse, expect 3-5 days for arrival.
What if my package is damaged when it arrives?
If your package arrives damaged, please notify us immediately (prior to opening) by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for replacement of the damaged item.
How do I return an item?
• If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
• To be eligible for a return, your product must be lightly used and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
• To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. We will provide a full credit back to the original form of payment.
• No receipt, no worries. Within 30 days of purchase, we will be happy to provide a credit to try one of our other amazing products.
• Follow the prompts in the Online Return link to obtain your return label. Pack your item securely, including any paperwork if applicable, along with your receipt or proof of purchase. Be sure to insert packing bubbles or paper to protect the product in the box. Attach your return label to the outside of the package.
• We provide you with a postage-paid mailing label to return the package. Please utilize the same carrier service who delivered the package. If you choose to utilize a different service, you may be charged the extra postage for return. The majority of our delivery service will be USPS (United States Postal Service), we will also utilize UPS and FedEx for larger shipments. Sorry, we cannot be responsible for items lost in transit.
Return address: Fulfillment Center, c/o V10 Plus USA, 1786 S 4650 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84104
• Please allow 10-14 days to process your return.
• In order to offer the best product-return experience, V10 Plus USA reserves the right to limit returns if we suspect misuse of our pure, convenient and simple Return Policy (e.g. excessive returns, reseller activity, or fraud).
• Items purchased from other retailers, sub-distributors, or resellers, and not from the original V10 Plus USA, are not eligible for a return, exchange or credit.
Do you charge for return shipping?
We offer free returns.
Can I exchange a product if it is lightly used?
Yes, if the product is lightly used. In order to offer the best product-return experience, V10 Plus USA reserves the right to limit returns if we suspect misuse of our pure, convenient and simple Return Policy.
Can I return a gift I received?
No receipt, no worries. Within 30 days of purchase, we would be happy to provide you a credit to try one of our other amazing products.
Where are your products manufactured?
All V10 Plus products are made in Japan.
Can I purchase V10 Plus anywhere?
V10 Plus USA is the Exclusive Distributor for the United States. At the present time, V10 Plus can only be purchased from our website. We will keep you updated as we add authorized resellers in the future. Please protect yourself by ensuring you only purchase V10 Plus products from an Authorized V10 Plus Dealer.
Can I use more than one promo code at a time?
Promo codes are limited to one per order and cannot be used once they expire. Promotions are not redeemable for cash. V10 Plus USA reserves the right to change or rescind offers at any time.
Do you accept PayPal and credit cards?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
Can I cancel/change my order?
Once your order has been placed and you wish to make a change, please email email@example.com immediately for assistance.
Can I review my order history?
Yes, you will be able to log into your personal account to review your order history.
Ceramide are lipid molecules that are found in high concentrations within the cell membranes. Skin ceramides make up 35-40% of the lipids in the extracellular ""cement"" that binds together protective cells in the outermost skin layer, the stratum corneum. Ceramide acts as the glue that holds the skin cells together and help maintain the skin’s appearance while forming a protective layer that plumps the skin and retain moisture. Loss of skin ceramides renders ageing skin permeable to moisture, leaving skin dry, rough and itchy. Ceramide loss is also a major contributor to wrinkles. When your skin suffers from sun damage, a dry environment or other external factors, ceramides decrease and leaves the skin vulnerable. Replenishing the skin's ceramide content is a powerful way to protect skin, helping it act and look younger.
Improves dry, sensitive and rough skin. Ceramide reinforces the protective barrier of skin and is highly effective in repairing and conditioning the outer layer to replenish and revitalise skin.